Veg schezwan Hakka Noodles/ Chicken Schezwan noodles
Schezwan noodles or schezwan Hakka noodles is a delicious indo Chinese recipe which is easy to make , if you have schezwan chutney/sauce then preparing stir fried noodles isn’t a big task . Whenever I want to have tasty food which can be instantly prepared , the first recipe that comes to my mind is schezwan Hakka noodles, I simply love it, as its fast to cook and easy to make. Here is my schezwan Hakka noodles recipe....
1 pack- Ching’s secret Hakka noodles
1 cup Cabbage
1 cup capsicum chopped into long strips
1 cup carrot chopped into long strips
2 -3 Spring onions chopped
½ tsp freshly crushed black Pepper
2 tbsp Ching’s Secret Schezwan Chutney / sauce
Salt as per taste
2 -3 spring onions green chopped
- Boil desired amount of water , add Hakka noodles and cook for 2 minutes.
- Drain the water completely and pour cold water on the noodles, drain and then toss 2 tsp oil on the noodles so that it prevents the noodles from sticking to each other.
- Heat oil, add chopped spring onions and sauté for a while. Add cabbage, carrots and saute for 2 3 seconds on high flame and then add capsicum.
- Add 2 tbsp Ching’s Secret schezwan chutney/ sauce , salt and pepper.
- Toss the noodles on low flame until it is well coated and garnish it with spring onions green. ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat )
- Do not over cook the noodles when boiling it.
- If you want schezwan noodles to look more colourful, you can add yellow, green and red capsicum.
- For non veg, steps would be the same just that add boiled shredded chicken with vegetables.
PREPARATION TIME : 20 Minutes.
SERVES : 2 Persons.