Fruit custurd recipe | how to make fruit custard
2 tbsp Vanilla flavored Custard powder
1/2 liter- 500 ml Milk
3 tbsp Sugar
Mixed fruits - apples , banana , chickoo , pomegranate , kiwi , grapes (seedless) , strawberry , mangoes any if your choice.
- Mix 2 tbsp of vanilla custard powder with 1/4 cup of warm milk ( from 500 ml milk ) and make a smooth paste without forming any lumps. Your Custard paste is ready.
- Boil the remaining milk with 3 tbsp sugar.
- Add the custard paste to the boiling milk stirring continuously until it becomes thick.
- Once it comes to room temperature , refrigerate it.
- Cut fruits of your choice in to small pieces, you can use any seasonal fruits and add 2 -3 chopped fruits to the custard before serving.
- Serve chilled.
Mix fruits just before serving chilled custard.
PREPARATION TIME: 30 Minutes.
SERVES: 3 - 4 Persons.