Kache keema kebabs | minced mutton kebabs
250 gms boneless lamb minced
( mutton keema )
4 tbsp gram flour ( besan )
2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2 -3 tbsp coriander leaves
1 tbsp mint leaves
1 onion finely chopped
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp cumin powder
3 - 4 green chillies finely chopped
3 tbsp coriander seeds
- Wash the mince ( keema ) and squeeze it slowly with your hand so that the excess water is drained out.
- Roast coriander seeds and crush it .
- Now in a large bowl place keema , add salt , crushed coriander seeds , onions , gram flour , ginger garlic paste , coriander leaves, green chillies, garam masala powder, cumin powder and mint leaves.
- Mix everything well , pre heat oil in kadhai and slow down the flame, lightly take a small portion of keema mixture and make into a medium size kebabs with the help of your palm and fingers.
- The shape should not be exact round , a bit elongated, in fact when you start making keema into kebabs , you will see you finger prints on keema , that's the time fry it into slow flame until its completely done from inside and outside , both sides.
- Serve with green chutney.
The shape isn't a problem , you can shape up as per your choice.
Do not press too much with palm and fingers, when making kebabs.
PREPARATION TIME : 40 Minutes.
Serves: 4 - 5 Persons