Instant red chili chutney
This is an instant red chili chutney , which is made of red chili powder , in fact garlic is used to enhance the whole taste. This condiment can be teamed with Indian snacks and tandoori chicken as well. I have named it as instant red chili chutney because its ready in just 10 minutes , in fact I prepare it every now and then as its really easy and time saver . I love it with potatoes and onions pakode, they tastes awesome when dipped into this red hot chili chutney, in fact the hotness is reduced with tamarind pulp and sugar which gives its taste that top of the world feeling, its a must try ..........
2 tbsp red chili powder ( with mild hotness)
1/2 tsp sugar
1 /2 - 1 tsp tamarind pulp
2 - 3 freshly crushed garlic
1/2 tsp cumin powder
2 -3 tbsp water
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl with spoon keeping the consistency not too thick nor too watery.
- Adjust the seasoning according to your preferences.
- You can preserve this chutney for 2 / 3 days by refrigerating it.
- Serve with onion fritters or any other fritters of your choice.
- As you can make it very easily and quickly , best when consumed the same day.
( If you like the recipes , comment and share it with your friends and family)