Recipe of Chicken Lolipop
Chicken lollipop also known as Drums Of Heaven are wings marinated into sauces and then deep fried into crispy golden drumsticks, its an appetizer though a famous one all over the country, an Indo Chinese cuisine teamed with spicy sauce or dips to give that extra kick to fried lollies.....
1/2 kg chicken lollipops
3 tbsp all purpose flour (maida)
3 tbsp cornstarch (corn flour)
1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
1 tbsp red chili paste
1 tbsp soya sauce
1 tbsp schezwan sauce
1 tsp pepper powder
Red color ( optional )
salt as per taste
- Wash chicken and in a bowl mix all the above ingredients well except eggs, all purpose flour (maida) and cornflour.
- Marinate it for 3 - 4 hours preferably overnight, just before frying add maida, egg and cornflour and mix everything well.
- Taste the marinade drumsticks to ensure that the taste is perfect with even quantity of everything.
- Heat oil in kadhai, and add lollipop one by one with proper coating , deep fry the chicken lolipop on low flame until crispy and golden in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper, Serve hot with schezwan sauce.
PREPARATION TIME : 30 Minutes ( extra time for marination )
SERVES: 4 - 5 Persons.
NOTE: When you add the chicken lollipops in oil , make sure that each lollipop is perfectly coated.
If you like the recipe share it with your family and friends and comment .