veg pizza on tawa | veg pizza | spicy veg pizza
This Veg Pizza is my all time favorite as when I was in my teens I use to have pizza at any juice center, there they use to serve this way.....
That time there was no Pizza Hut nor Dominos , all over mumbai ( India) this kind of veg pizza use to be served and is still being served at many veg joints and juice centre's....
Though here I have grilled on non stick pan, but ofcourse they use to grill pizza in oven.But I seriuolsy loved this kind of pizza as it takes me to a very different world...yes different world...! it means going back to memory lane where every thing was so cool, no tensions , no problems and but of course sorrounded with family....I loved all that......
I still love this kind of veg pizza....they easy , simple and instantly being made without much ado...though I have added few more ingredients to make it more tastier....
1 Pizza base ( ready made pizza base)
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp red chilli sauce
seasoning salt or salt
red chilli flakes
grated cheese 1- 1 1/2 cup
clarified butter ( maska )
Few chopped green capsicum
Few chopped onions
Few chopped tomatoes
dried basil leaves
1. Apply butter ( clarified butter) on pizza base and warm it upside down on a non stick pan for few seconds.
2. Mix red chilli sauce, black pepper and tomato sauce and keep aside.
3.Now spread the chilli tomato sauce paste on the pizza base with the help of large spoon in a circular motion so that it reaches every corner of the pizza base.
4. Now place few chopped onions, chopped tomatoes and chopped capsicum.
Sprinkle seasoning salt, pepper, oregano and red chilli flakes.
5. Now place the grated cheese all over the pizza. ( add how much ever you want, more than 1 cup or less than 1 cup depends on your preferences)
6. Heat the non stick pan on a medium flame and place the pizza on the non stick pan. ( Here I have greased the non stick pan with butter, if you want you can add butter or else skip it )
7. Cover and cook on low flame for 5-7 Minutes. ( till now the cheese on top will slightly melt and the base will be crunchy, but if you want more crunchier then keep for few 2 -3 minutes,make sure it doesn't get burnt from base)
8. Garnish with dried basil leaves, red chilli flakes and oregano flakes, Serve hot..... ( this pizza doesn't need tomato ketch up, but then too if you want, you can serve with tomato sauce )
If you want to make pizza for kids do not add red chilli sauce, red chilli flake nor black pepper.
PREPARATION TIME: 10- 15 Minutes ( extra time for chopping vegetables)
SERVES: 1 Persons.