Recipe of Choco cup Cakes
This is my very first Recipe under bakery category so I am super excited to present you all Choco Cup Cakes. These mini Cup cakes are super soft with perfect sweetness, as when we have in any coffee shops or any bakery , I always feel that they are too sweet, so here I have kept the amount of sweetness according to my taste buds.
Initially trying out these cup cakes , I was very nervous but at the same time super excited, as they turned out soft and palatable, the mesmerizing aroma when freshly bake these cup cake all over my place, makes me drool over them. Oh..! I am so much in love with them.... try these super soft Choco Cup Cakes, to believe and experience the same.......!
1 and 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
3 - 4 tbsp butter
1 and 1/4 cups sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
3/4 cup coco powder
1 cup milk
1. Sift all purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder and coco powder , add little salt and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl add soft butter and sugar , blend well.
3. Now add one egg and blend well into a smooth cream, again add another egg and blend well by adding Vanilla essence.
4. Add half of the dry ingredients, with half cup milk and blend well, once it turns into a good cream texture, now add the remaining dry ingredients with rest half cup milk and blend well to form into a glossy creamy texture.
5. Pre heat the oven on 160 C , fill the muffin trays by pouring the mixture in each muffin tray up to 3/4 of it, make sure you place the linear before you fill them.
6. Bake for 15 Minutes at 160 degree C or until the choco cup cakes are ready. Place the muffin tray on rack and let it cool, now frost with your favorite frosting, though I just decorated with white chocolate.
- Once you remove the tray from the oven, just insert a toothpick, if it comes out clear that means its done and if it doesn't then it needs more 2-3 minutes.
- Do not be dependent on my timings, as it may vary from oven to oven.
- As this is my very first ' bakery ' experience , and my oven has just arrived so still many of the accessories still pending like pipping bags and nozzles so just melted white chocolate and transferred it to a clean plastic bag, pined the tip with tooth pick and decorated my MINI CHOCO CUP CAKES.
- I have added sugar as per my taste, but if you want you can increase the amount as per your preferences.
LEVEL : MEDIUM
CATEGORY : BAKERY
SERVES: MORE THAN 2O MINI CUP CAKES.