Chicken In Barbeque sauce
Chicken drumsticks in Barbeque sauce is a lip smacking and one of the best appetizer . Easy , quick , and has the much required balance taste.
Though here in this recipe , I have added just a few ingredients , but then no compromise with the taste. Chicken drumsticks is sauted in ginger , garlic and chillies and then is cooked in Barbeque sauce.
This is a no fail recipe , I gaurantee you shall simply love it...! so without much ado , here is my easy , quick and scrumtious recipe of Chicken drumsticks in barbeque sauce....!
1 kg chicken drumsticks.
6 - 7 tbsp barbeque sauce ( ready made sauce )
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 -3 green chillies
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp ginger finely chopped
6 - 7 cloves finely chopped garlic
1. Wash, clean and slit the drumsticks, marinate with salt and 1- 2 tsp red chilly powder , ginger garlic paste and keep aside for an hour .
2. Heat oil in a broad pan , add ginger , garlic and slitted green chilies , saute for a minute.
3. Now add drumbsticks, and fry for 3-4 minutes ,
5. Serve these chicken drumsticks hot with fresh salad .
- You can add potatoes too, Chop potatoes into thick strips, add salt and red chilly powder , deep fry them separately . Once the chicken is completely done and the gravy has thicken add the potatoes , mix well and serve hot .
- If the water has dried up but the chicken is yet to be done, add 1/2 or 3/4 cup of water , cover and cook until the chicken is completely done and the water has dried up too.
- You can skip the marination step if you running late, just make slits on drumsticks, add salt and keep aside until you sauce ginger , garlic and chillies, add the chicken to the pan and then follow the step from no- 3 to step no 5 . ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat )
PREPARATION TIME: 15- 20 Minutes.
LEVEL : Easy
SERVES : 2- 3 Persons