Chicken Deluxe Bake Dish
Chicken Deluxe is packed with flavors and spice, this super easy bake dish is really simple , yet has an awesome flavour to it. Its a proper meal for your family who craves for something different.
If you are too health conscious , but want that one cheat day then you bet, this one is the perfect dinner for you, in fact you can make this chicken deluxe in wheat macaroni or pasta instead of those regular ones for more healthier version . Also you can lessen the adding of shredded cheese , by doing this you won't be that guilty .....! heheheh...!
Chicken Deluxe is an awesome whole meal which you and your family will die for , after you have had it. So without much a do , here is my recipe of Bake Dish " Chicken Deluxe " ....! come on, give it a try...!
1 kg chicken with bones
2-3 tbsp ginger garlic paste
2OO gms shell maccaroni or any other shaped pasta .
2 tbsp parsley
3-4 tbsp hot and sweet sauce
2-3 tbsp soya sauce
2-3 tbsp chilly sauce
2 -3 chopped side ways green chilies
2 large or 3 medium tomatoes chopped
2 chopped green capsicum
1/4 small tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil / olive oil
1/2 tbsp cornflour
1 small block cheese grated
1. Clean , wash and boil chicken with bones in 4- 5 cups of water with salt and ginger garlic paste. Once the chicken is done remove and shred it , keep aside.( make sure you keep 3/4 cup chicken stock to be utilized later )
2. On the other hand boil water with little salt , add shell macaroni or any other shape macaroni or pasta . Drain once its al dente and keep aside.
3. In a wok or kadhai heat olive oil , add few chopped parsley along with green chilies chopped side ways. Now add tomatoes and green capsicum and saute for a minute.
4. Add macaroni or pasta , shredded chicken , salt , pepper , soya sauce , ajinomoto / salt , maggie hot and sweet sauce and chilly sauce . Fry for a minute or two , where as side by side dilute cornflour in 3/4 cup chicken stock and add to the gravy, bring to a boil .
5. Once the gravy gets thick , off the gas . Grease a baking dish with some olive oil or butter transfer the prepared macaroni or pasta and sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
6. Bake it in pre heat oven for 10 -15 minutes on 180 degree C or until the cheese melts. ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat)
- You can add red and yellow bell pepper too.
- You can add any kind of chilly sauce or hot sauce , to spice it up.
- You can add any shaped macaroni or pasta just make sure the size should be small.
- You can use chicken boneless too but I always prepare chicken with bones, and then shred it .
- Increase or decrease chilly sauce , soya sauce and hot and sweet sauce as per your preferences.
PREPARATION TIME : 40 - 45 MINUTES
SERVES : 4 PERSONS.