Chilly Cheese Toast
Chilli Cheese Toast is an easy snack that can be made within few minutes with few ingredients and the best part is , it is loved by all age groups. You can either make it with brown bread or white bread , the choice is yours. I very well remember that I first had it , in some wedding and since then I tried at home which some how tasted the same...yummiest ...! I am sure you gonna love it....!
Chilli Cheese Toast is such a scrumptious snack that you can serve to your unexpected guests too , as it gets ready in no time. Chilli Cheese Toast is the yummiest recipe , you can serve as a snack at tea time or during breakfast.
4 white bread / brown bread slices
1/4 tsp mixed herbs
few chilly flakes
1 nos finely chopped green chilly
1/2 green capsicum chopped
12 red bell pepper chopped
1/8 tsp pepper powder
3 tbsp butter
1//2 cup mozzarella /pizza cheese
1/2 cup processed cheese
salt to taste
- Toast the bread slices on tawa or non stick pan .
- Add grated processed cheese ( i have used Britannia cheese block , but you can use which ever brand you like ) , pizza cheese ( i have used Go pizza cheese but you can use any brand you like) , salt, pepper , chopped capsicum , chopped red bell pepper, pepper powder, chilly flakes , mixed herbs, green chilly chopped . Mix all the ingredients , adjust the seasonings if required .
- Apply butter on each slightly toasted white / brown bread .
- Now evenly spread the prepared mixture of cheese on bread.
- Sprinkle some more grated cheese , chilly flakes and mixed herbs.
- Place all the bread in baking tray and bake them in preheat oven for 6-7 minutes at 180 degree C. ( preheat over at 160 degree for 5 minutes)
- Serve hot during tea or breakfast time. ( Recipe by Zulekha Arafat)
- You can add boiled corns too , if you like.
- In Fact you can add all three coloured capsicum for more added flavor.
- You can even add veggies as per your choice.
- You can add grated paneer or shredded boiled chicken too for best flavours.
PREPARATION TIME : 10 - 15 Minutes.
SERVES: 3 PERSONS.