Caesar Dressing Salad ( Ketogenic Salad )
Salads are as we all know a cold dish of various mixture of raw vegetables seasoned with salt , pepper , oil or may be with vinegar or other dressing too accompanied by meat , fish , chicken or other ingredients.
There are many salad recipes , as this one is easy , quick and delicious too. You can have this salad during your keto diet too ( ketogenic diet ) . Here is the recipe of basic and easy recipe of salad .
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1/2 tsp pepper powder
3-4 tbsp Caesar dressing
1 tbsp olive oil
- Wash thoroughly all the vegetables like green bell pepper , red bell pepper , yellow bell pepper , tomato , onion and chop them into thick cubes.
- Seperately wash lettuce leaves , drain and chop into thick pieces.
- Peel , wash and chop carrot into thick cubes too like chop it into 2 pieces and then cut that into 2 pieces again . Now chop this 4 pieces into thick cubes.
- In a large bowl , add all the cubed vegetables , chopped lettuce leaves , salt , pepper , oil and Caesar dressing.
- Mix everything well and serve cold with any main course or have it as the main dish.
- I have added American Garden's Caesar dressing , the creamy one but you can add the dressing as per your choice of flavour.
- Per servings of 2 tbsp ( 30 gms ) of Caesar dressing have 2 gms of Carbs.
TOTAL CARBS : 2-3 GMS PER SERVING ( Approx ) PREPARATION TIME : 15 MINUTES.
SERVES : 2 PERSONS.