Chicken in Creamy Sauce ( Keto Recipe )
Chicken In Creamy Sauce is a delicious , easy , quick and delectable appetizer . In fact in keto I have served as a main course and not as an appetizer , as its too filling.
When I started with keto Diet , I found over all recipes on net are not suitable for Indians. So I thought by updating a few recipes of mine , would really help Indians , that many variations can be done with Chicken and not just prepare the same menu everyday.
In this Recipe Seasoned Chicken is stir fry in butter and then the gravy is cooked by adding directly to it . Its quick and less time consuming , but the taste is extraordinary . Do try it , here is my Recipe of Chicken In Creamy Sauce.
1 skinless boneless chicken breast ( 250 gms)
150 gms full fat sour cream (approximately between 1/2 to 3/4 cup )
3 tbsp butter
3/4 cup spring onions( greens and bulbs both )
1/8 tsp pepper powder
- Wash , clean and chop chicken breast piece into 2 portions.
- Rub salt and pepper on the chicken pieces and keep aside for 1 hour .
- Wash , drain and chop the greens and white bulbs and keep aside.
- Now in a non stick fry pan , add butter , when the butter is melted and marinated chicken breast halves.
- Fry the chicken on medium heat for 7- 8 minutes , flip and fry the other side too for 7-8 minutes.
- Cook until chicken is almost done.
- Add the chopped green onions and stir fry for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add sour cream and salt , mix well . Cook for 4-5 minutes until the sauce thickens .
- Serve hot with fresh salad.
TOTAL NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF CARBS :
boneless chicken breast - 0 g
150 gms full fat sour cream ( amul ) -6.5g
3 tbsp butter - 0 g
3/4 cup spring onions - 5.5 g
1/8 tsp pepper powder - 0.34g
In India sour cream is easily available , if not then you might get online too.
You can add store bought or home made sour cream , both are fine.
PREPARATION TIME : 20 -30 MINUTES. ( EXTRA TIME FOR MARINATION )
SERVES : 2 PERSONS .