Bread Gold Coins / Cheesy Chicken Bread Coins
Bread Gold Coin is a delectable appetizer in which I have mixed boiled potatoes with cooked shredded chicken and some grated cheese and topped on each bread coin and then shallow fried it , you can even bake until golden for healthier version .
Here is my Recipe of Cheesy Chicken Bread Coins .....!
2-3 boiled and peeled potatoes
1/2 tsp red chilly flakes
1/2 cup boiled and shredded boneless chicken
1/4 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 cup grated cheese
1/8 tsp black pepper powder
1-2 finely chopped green chilies
1/8 tsp garlic powder
few chopped coriander leaves
salt to taste
- In a large bowl add roughly mashed boiled potatoes , salt, red chilly flakes , mixed herbs , grated cheese , black pepper powder , chopped green chilies , garlic powder and coriander leaves. Mix everything well and keep aside.
- Cut bread slices into round shape and keep aside.
- Now apply the potato and chicken mixture over the bread and spread evenly.
- Dust or roll the bread into cornflour .
- Heat little oil in a frying pan , place the bread side down and cook until golden and crispy. Flip and fry the other side too until golden in color.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with tomato ketch up or any kind of chutney. - Recipe By Zulekha Arafat
- For veg lovers , do not add boiled shredded chicken pieces , rest the procedure is same.
- For healthier version , instead of shallow frying the bread coins , do not roll in cornflour just bake in pre heated oven for 10 minutes at 180 Degrees or until golden and crisp.
- Adjust the seasoning as per your preferences.
- If you intend to bake and not fry the gold coins , you can add grated cheese on top seperately instead of mixing with the potato and chicken mixture.
- If you are intending to bake in oven then you can add grated cheese with potatoes and shredded chicken and can sprinkle some cheese on top of each bread coin's too. - Recipe By Zulekha Arafat
COOKING TIME : 15 Minutes.
TOTAL TIME : 30 Minutes.
SERVES : 3-4 Persons.